Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Racing Recap

It has been an interesting year. For starters, I have probably raced more than I ever did throughout college. I have logged 20 races since returning in 2009, and am amazed by how much I could learn along the way. What is most important, I have found, is to have fun. That has been a struggle with some of the conditions we have raced in this year, but it has made me stronger.

There are 3 races left in the MMBS and a number of smaller races. It should be an interesting end to the season.

1 comment:

  1. I stand in awe of your racyness. Perhaps one day I can muster the willpower to continue to race consistantly even after slogging through early season mudbaths. ;) I hope to survive the 5-0, get in some great XC skiing this winter, then return next spring ready to ride with the masters. (you)

    ReplyDelete