Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vacation from the Vacation

After 6 days off of work, I need another vacation. The 4th of July weekend was a blast, but very little sleep and a lot of activity. I decided not to race on the 4th because of the forecasted rain, but I did get in two training rides and two runs.

The first ride was a 30 miler of rolling hills. It was so peaceful out on that lonely country road. Gauging my performance against the same route last year, I am very happy with my progress.

The second ride was a dirt road circuit (15 miles) with intervals. The goal was to go fast enough to keep the horse flies away.

Bike seems to be running better with the new BB and rear derailleur. I might race tonight if I can get away from work early enough.

1 comment:

  1. Crap, it is Thursday today! Totally forgot. Those Buck Hill races just haven't been on my radar this year....

    ReplyDelete