Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tour de Inspiration

I love July. It starts out with my favorite holiday (Independence Day), and ends with the Tour de France finish. The weather is ideal, and I really feel like I am coming in to form for the race season.

I was in St. Louis for work last night and was able to watch the TdF at the hotel. Watching these guys ride is really inspiring me to get out and hit it hard. Andy Schleck is turning into a monster. The kid is still under 25, but is hitting his top form. It will be interesting to watch how he progresses over the next few years. I hope Lance wins a stage. That would be inspiration for us older guys...

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I love Andy Schleck! I wish he was a little better at TTs. But the fact that Schleck isn't yet 25, makes me excited to watch him in years ahead. I also love watching Cancellara. I guess they are both 6'-1" tall but Fabian is 40 lbs heavier than Andy. Crazy! Go Saxo Bank! If I can't cheer for Lance, I'll chear for Schleck.

    ReplyDelete