Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hiatus

I will be going on vacation later this week, and won't be back in town until the 13th. That will leave me with approximately 2 weeks to finish up the Stryker before the competition. The tasks remaining are as follows:
  • Determine prop - motor - ESC - battery combination: I have a few test to run regarding the best power output and prop combination. The props I plan on testing range from 4x2 to 7x5. The motors I have to test are a Grayson Super Mega Jet, Turnigy 28mm inrunner (3200 kv), and Turnigy 35mm inrunner (1700 kv). The batteries range from 3S to 5S, 20C to 40C, and 2200 mAh to 3000 mAh.
  • Mount motor
  • Cut out battery box
  • Paint airframe
  • Reinforce elevons
  • Install elevons
  • Install horizontal stabilizers
  • Setup electronics
See you in a little over a week...

2 comments:

  1. You will be falling behind! Better cancel that vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, two weeks should be plenty of time. I want the polyurethane to setup for about a week before I paint, so the timing is good.

    ReplyDelete