Monday, October 18, 2010

New Bike

After some finagling and monkey business, I picked up a new bike last weekend. I have been riding rigid all year, so I decided to continue with that configuration for the new bike. Words won't do it justice, but I picked up a Niner E.M.D. with the Niner carbon fork. The ride weighs in at around 23#s. Excited to get it to a cross race before the end of the season.

Riding has been lacking as we lose the light in the evening. The weather has been nice enough to get mile in on the weekend, so I won't complain. Last weekend I got out for 20 road miles on Friday, 15 dirt miles on Saturday, and about 12 miles of dirt on Sunday. This weekend was 17 road miles on Friday, and some hill intervals on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Intervals? You are one dedicated person. I think I am retired for the season. ;)

    ReplyDelete