Friday, January 22, 2010

Flying Videos

In addition to the modified F-27 Stryker I am building for the speed competition with Andy, I also build a Parkzone Super Cub over the Christmas holiday. This is not your standard cub, and definitely not a trainer anymore.


• Turnigy 35-36c motor turning APC 11x8e, 54 AMP ESC, and 3S 2200mAh 30C battery

• Covered with Econocote

• Added ailerons

• Zero dihedral wing with 6mm rod reinforcement



I received a small HD camera for my birthday, and have been recording some of the flying done this winter. I will have some video up of the cub in the next day, or so. I have been having some issues with some new video editing software (Adobe Premiere Elements 8), but I don't want to get started on that issue.



Here is my version of a WW2 Navy J-3 Cub. Yes, I took some artistic license with the design.






No comments:

Post a Comment